Coca-Cola to Invest More Than $4 Billion in China From 2015-2017Bloomberg News
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest beverage company, plans to invest more than $4 billion in China from 2015 to 2017 as it builds factories and adds new products to meet demand and counter rising competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster