CIA Said to Pay AT&T for Customer Data in Terrorist HuntBob Drummond and Scott Moritz
The Central Intelligence Agency has negotiated contracts with AT&T Inc. and other U.S. companies to mine their databases for records of communications, including financial transactions, of suspected terrorists overseas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day