Brent Falls to Four-Month Low as Euro Falls on ECB CutMark Shenk
Brent crude dropped to the lowest level in more than four months as the euro tumbled against the dollar after the European Central Bank unexpectedly cut its benchmark rate to a record low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing