Japan Exchange and Nikkei to Start Index Focusing on ROEAnna Kitanaka and Yoshiaki Nohara
Japan Exchange Group Inc., operator of the world’s second-biggest equity market, will create an index with Nikkei Inc. that selects members based on return on equity, in a bid to highlight the nation’s best stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy