ExlService Falls After Confidentiality BreachZachary Tracer and Noah Buhayar
ExlService Holdings Inc. tumbled the most since its 2006 public offering after losing a deal with Travelers Cos. that accounted for almost 10 percent of revenue because of a failure to protect the insurer’s confidential data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone