Fairfax Said to Be Short of Financing for BlackBerry BidSerena Saitto, Jodi Xu and Hugo Miller
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd., which has until Nov. 4 to firm up its $4.7 billion bid for BlackBerry Ltd., has yet to arrange financing to take the company private, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself