Atari Wins Approval to Send Plan to Vote: BankruptcyMichael Bathon
Nov. 1 (Bloomberg) -- Atari Inc., the bankrupt video-game maker, won court approval to seek creditors’ votes on its plan to exit bankruptcy protection as a going concern.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing