OGX Sold Only Producing Unit Before Filing for BankruptcyJuan Pablo Spinetto and Francisco Marcelino
OGX Petroleo & Gas Participacoes SA, the crude company controlled by former billionaire Eike Batista, agreed to sell its only producing asset hours before filing for bankruptcy protection.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis