Abe Aide Honda Advocates 29% Japan Corporate Tax to Stoke Growth
Oct. 31 (Bloomberg) -- Japan should lower its effective corporate tax rate to Germany’s level, around 29%, to help bolster growth, according to one of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s top economic aides.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License