Thai Protest Against Amnesty Law May Attract 10,000 in BangkokSuttinee Yuvejwattana
Thailand’s biggest opposition party said as many as 10,000 people will join a protest tomorrow against efforts to pass a law that it claims will benefit former leader Thaksin Shinawatra. Stocks fell to a three-week low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt