Palm Oil Extends Rally to Eight-Month High on Supply ConcernsRanjeetha Pakiam
Palm climbed to the highest level in eight months on speculation that output in Malaysia, the world’s second-largest producer, will drop starting next month because of growing cycles and the beginning of the monsoon season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day