Twitter Roadshow Reflects Low-Key Approach After FacebookLeslie Picker and Lee Spears
Twitter Inc. kicked off the roadshow for its initial public offering yesterday at a meeting room in the Philadelphia Ritz-Carlton with capacity for about 25 people, a low-key affair compared with Facebook Inc.’s, where attendees queued through a hotel lobby and out the door.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt