N.Y. Thruway Agency Rating Cut by S&P on Tappan Zee CostFreeman Klopott
The New York State Thruway Authority, which operates the longest U.S. toll-road system, had its credit rating cut one step to A by Standard & Poor’s because the $3.9 billion Tappan Zee Bridge replacement may overload the agency with debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing