China’s Shenhua Agrees to Buy 1 Billion Tons of Mongolian CoalMichael Kohn
Three companies that mine coal in Mongolia’s Tavan Tolgoi basin have agreed to export 1 billion tons of the fuel to China’s Shenhua Group Corp. in the next 20 years, said the chief executive officer of one of the suppliers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing