U.K. Storm Brings Power Cuts, Snarls Transport in SouthAndrea Gerlin and Jesse Riseborough
Millions of U.K. commuters were advised to stay at home today as the worst storm for five years forced rail operators across southern Britain to cancel morning rush-hour services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day