EU Nations Said Due to Decide on CO2-Fix Mandate Nov. 8Ewa Krukowska
European Union nations are due to decide in two weeks whether to allow the start of talks on a draft carbon-market fix with the region’s Parliament, according to an EU presidency official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing