Emerging Stocks Cap Biggest Weekly Decline Since AugustJulia Leite, Lyubov Pronina and Rajhkumar K Shaaw
Emerging-market stocks fell, capping the biggest weekly drop since August, as China’s money-market rates jumped and concern grew that earnings will falter. Indonesia’s rupiah posted its best week since June 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans