Stocks Rise With Gold as Dollar Falls on Earnings, FedLu Wang
U.S. stocks climbed toward another record and gold advanced while the dollar weakened as corporate earnings topped estimates and signs of slower economic growth fueled bets the Federal Reserve will maintain stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again