European Stocks Climb for Ninth Day on Earnings OptimismCorinne Gretler
European stocks rallied for a ninth day, their longest winning streak since June 2010, as companies from Novartis AG to Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc raised forecasts and the U.S. unemployment rate fell to an almost five-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts