ECB Said to Use 8% Capital Buffer on Biggest BanksJana Randow, Stefan Riecher and Jeff Black
The European Central Bank will require the euro area’s biggest banks to hold a capital buffer of at least 8 percent as it takes charge of financial supervision in the currency bloc, three people familiar with the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's