Airbus to Seek Certification of A350 With Lithium BatteryAndrea Rothman
Airbus SAS will seek permission to fly its new A350 jet with more advanced lithium batteries only after first using a standard nickel-cadmium model in a bid to secure faster approval, said the program director for the A350.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap