Spanish Banks’ Bad Loans Ratio Climbs to Record 12.1%Charles Penty and Emma Ross-Thomas
Spanish defaults as a proportion of total lending climbed to a record in August as companies and consumers struggled to make loan payments in an economy with an unemployment rate that’s still above 26 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life