Sands China Rises to Record After Earnings Beat on CotaiVinicy Chan
Sands China Ltd., the Macau casino operator controlled by billionaire Sheldon Adelson, surged to a record in Hong Kong after reporting third-quarter earnings that beat analyst estimates as its new resort drew more gamblers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap