Roche Quarterly Revenue Advances on Sales of Cancer DrugsNaomi Kresge
Roche Holding AG said third-quarter sales rose 2.7 percent, as demand for its main cancer medicines in the U.S. and China offset slower sales increases at its diagnostics division.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis