Bridgestone Adopts English as Official Language in Global PushAnna Mukai
Bridgestone Corp., the Tokyo-based tiremaker, found that presentations and discussions went much smoother after its top managers began conducting some meetings in English instead of Japanese beginning last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- New Trump Move Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks