J.C. Penney, Home Depot Defeat $250 Million Case Over Gift CardsSusan Decker
J.C. Penney Co., Home Depot Inc. and Toys ‘R’ Us Inc. won lawsuits in which the owner of patents for branded gift cards was seeking $250 million from the retailers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis