Citi Shuns Treasuries Amid ‘Dangerous Flirtation’ by U.S.Dakin Campbell
Citigroup Inc. is bracing for a possible U.S. default by avoiding some short-term Treasury investments amid what Chief Executive Officer Michael Corbat called “a dangerous flirtation with the debt ceiling.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day