Golfer McIlroy Sues Agent After Paying $6.8 Million FeesDonal Griffin
Two-time golf major winner Rory McIlroy sued his former agent in a bid to end what he called an “unconscionable” contract which cost him $6.8 million in fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day