Sony Profits Challenged by Weaker Emerging-Market CurrenciesMariko Yasu and Grace Huang
Sony Corp. profits are challenged by weakening emerging-market currencies such as the Brazilian real and the Indian rupee that are cutting the value of overseas sales repatriated to Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks