Sizing Up the Twitter IPO
Twitter’s initial public offering will come before the company has translated its potential into profit. That’s common for online businesses pursuing an IPO, but Twitter doesn’t compare favorably with other consumer Web titans as they prepared to go public over the past decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing