Extended Stay Hotel Chain Seeks Up to $500 Million in IPONeil Callanan and Elizabeth Dexheimer
Extended Stay America Inc., the mid-price lodging chain owned by Blackstone Group LP, Centerbridge Partners LP and Paulson & Co., increased the amount it plans to raise in an initial public offering to as much as $500 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards