European Stocks Fall as Investors Watch U.S. DeadlockSofia Horta e Costa
European stocks fell for a second day, extending a four-week low, as investors watched the start of the U.S. earnings-reporting season and efforts to end a government shutdown in the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts