Time Warner Cable Agrees to Acquire DukeNet for $600 MillionNick Turner
Time Warner Cable Inc., the second-largest U.S. cable company, agreed to buy fiber-optic network provider DukeNet Communications LLC for $600 million in cash, bolstering its business services in the Southeast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself