Areva Urges Customers to Buy Uranium as Price ReboundsFrancois de Beaupuy
Nuclear power plant operators benefited from a slump in uranium prices following the reactor meltdown in Japan’s Fukushima facility. Areva SA, the second-biggest producer of the metal, says that’s about to end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure