Twitter Look-Alike Ticker Triggers 685% Advance in Penny StockMatthew Kanterman
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc., the once-bankrupt home-entertainment retailer, surged 685 percent before trading was halted as traders confused the company with the microblogging service Twitter Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day