BMW to Halt South Africa Expansion Plans After StrikesChris Spillane
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, the world’s largest maker of luxury vehicles, will stop expansion in South Africa following labor strikes that have disrupted the auto industry for the past two months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’