Macquarie Said to Make Bid for Lloyds’s Australian AssetsNarayanan Somasundaram and Brett Foley
Macquarie Group Ltd., Australia’s largest investment bank, bid for Lloyds Banking Group Plc’s Australian assets, said a person with knowledge of the matter, who asked not to be named as the process is confidential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap