China Watchdog Embraces Risk After Everbright Fat FingerBloomberg News
China’s securities watchdog is forging ahead with rules that allow brokers to invest in complex financial products and enter risky new businesses even after an unprecedented $3.8 billion trading error roiled markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline