Japan Market for Large-Scale Solar to Drop After 2014, Yano SaysChisaki Watanabe
Japan’s market for solar panels used in industrial-sized projects is expected to contract quickly after fiscal 2014 due to a lack of space and fewer incentives, Yano Research Institute said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone