BHP Raises $5 Billion as U.S. Mining Bond Spreads at 3-Month LowDavid Stringer and Benjamin Purvis
BHP Billiton, the world’s biggest mining company, priced $5 billion of notes in its biggest debt raising in more than 18 months, as relative yields on mining bonds in the U.S. were near the lowest level since June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day