Liberty Global CEO Says He Doesn’t Expect Apple to Sell a TVAlex Sherman and Adam Satariano
Liberty Global Plc Chief Executive Officer Mike Fries, who runs one of the world’s biggest cable companies, said he doesn’t expect Apple Inc. to sell its own television, disputing speculation among analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day