Box's Aaron Levie Is Business Software's Outlandish Old SoulBy
Aaron Levie, the chief executive officer of Box, has this insane mound of unruly hair. It’s his thing. He tugs at it when talking, as if pulling words and ideas right out of his brain. He makes fun of it when speaking on stage. So do other people. At 28, this hair abomination should be as dark as it is thick, but it’s not. It’s gray, or at least graying rapidly on the sides and pretty quickly up front and on top.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas