RWE Said to Plan 3,400 Job Cuts at Its Generation UnitTino Andresen
RWE AG, the biggest producer of electricity in Germany, plans to cut 3,400 of about 18,000 jobs at its Generation SE unit by 2018 as margins for its conventional power plants dwindle, said a person briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day