UEM Sees Ringgit Drop, Singapore Curbs Aiding Property SalesPooja Thakur
UEM Sunrise Bhd., Malaysia’s second-biggest developer by market value, is betting the slide in the local currency and measures to curb property prices in neighboring Singapore will boost sales at its largest projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing