U.S. Stocks Fall as Bonds Rise on Budget, Fed ConcernLu Wang and Jeff Sutherland
U.S. stocks fell the most since August and Treasuries rose as concerns grew that political debate over government spending and potential Federal Reserve stimulus cuts may pose a threat to economic growth. Emerging-markets shares dropped and gold retreated the most in 11 weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline