Facebook ‘Like’ Is Protected Speech, Appeals Court SaysTom Schoenberg
Using Facebook Inc.’s “Like” feature to show support for a candidate in an election is speech shielded by the U.S. Constitution, a federal appeals court said, handing a victory to the social networking company which argued such protection is vital to its business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas