Nigerian Oil Companies Boost Production as Majors RetreatElisha Bala-Gbogbo
Nigerian-owned oil companies are boosting their share of the country’s output by taking up fields in restive areas as international energy companies retreat, Ecobank Research said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's