Dutch Plan State-Backed Mortgage Bonds to Aid BanksMaud van Gaal and Corina Ruhe
The Dutch government agreed with pension funds and banks to set up an institution that will sell mortgage bonds backed by the country’s top credit rating, a bid to reduce financing costs for lenders and consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts