Audi Resumes Brazil Car Output in Expansion Bid to Beat BMWChristoph Rauwald and Anna Edgerton
Audi AG will revive vehicle production in Brazil next year as it looks to unseat Bayerische Motoren Werke AG as the global leader in luxury-car sales and to strengthen its position in Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts