Polar Bear Knut Gets Protection From European Union CourtStephanie Bodoni
The owners of Knut, the Berlin polar bear reared by zookeepers after his mother abandoned him, won a European Union court challenge over the EU-wide trademark rights to the animal’s name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone